Linux Testing Leader
Morphisec, the leading provider of Moving Target Defense for Endpoint Security, is looking to hire a Testing Technical Lead to join our team at this exciting stage of our company’s growth.
We are looking for a hands-on Tech Lead with at least 5-years of experience in testing and test automation domain with at least one year Linux and Cloud environments.
As a testing Lead in the Linux team, you'll be working on the company's (patent pending) advanced security solution. You will use your knowledge of testing best practices, testing tools, and Linux to lead the testing of Morphisec’s Linux security solution
This is a full-time position.
Our R&D HQ is located at the Cyber Security Center in Beersheba, Israel (close to the train station) but our team is distributed throughout the country.
You will be allowed to choose your own flavor in our hybrid workforce - whether you wish to be office-based, with your own permanent desk, or work remotely most of the time, coming to the office only on occasion.
● Lead the Linux testing team
● Hands-on development of testing solutions
● Familiarity with testing processes and tools both manual and automated
● Leadership experience in an agile environment (Scrum master, Product Owner, Team Leader)
● Experience in defining and documenting test strategies, test plans, and ATPs
● Experience in Linux, Kubernetes, Containers
● Experience as scrum master
● BSc Computer Science or equivalent
● Knowledge of a range of development and testing tools (Practitest, Robot FW)
● Experience in DevOps
● Understanding of malwares and security
● Relevant certifications and knowledge of AWS, OpenShift, GCP, Azure
● Familiarity with state of the art in cyber attacks